Bodywork that's more than skin deep

Massage therapy is just one part of a healing regimen. Yoga or daily stretching and breathing exercises are key elements in preventing injury, reducing stress and maintaining overall health. They extend the benefits of massage treatments! A balanced diet, exercise, plenty of water and laughter are also important aspects in a healthy lifestyle.



Friday, December 11, 2009

Moving My Massage Practice Home

I'm sad to leave Vital Health and Wellness because I loved it there so much but it's always been a dream of mine to work from home, a dream now come true!  The old shop has been transformed into a fresh new massage studio.  It's three times the size of my previous spaces! I begin working out of it January 2010.  What a great way to ring in the upcoming New Year!

I'll be working out of Vital Health and Wellness until the end of the year.

Blessings and Happy Holidays!!

No comments: