Bodywork that's more than skin deep

Massage therapy is just one part of a healing regimen. Yoga or daily stretching and breathing exercises are key elements in preventing injury, reducing stress and maintaining overall health. They extend the benefits of massage treatments! A balanced diet, exercise, plenty of water and laughter are also important aspects in a healthy lifestyle.



Monday, March 24, 2008

My Practice is Moving to SE Portland!

My practice will be moving to SE Portland beginning May 2008. Vital Health and Wellness will be opening on SE 60th and Stark in May , 2008. It's under construction as we speak. My friend Jennifer Fox, LMT (13 years in practice) and Augusta Swift, ND have partnered up to bring us a beautiful healing atmosphere in the MT Tabor neighborhood. It is located across the street from the Caldera restaurant. Construction will be done in mid-April. I will update you as I find out the details. Thank you!

No comments: