Bodywork that's more than skin deep

Massage therapy is just one part of a healing regimen. Yoga or daily stretching and breathing exercises are key elements in preventing injury, reducing stress and maintaining overall health. They extend the benefits of massage treatments! A balanced diet, exercise, plenty of water and laughter are also important aspects in a healthy lifestyle.



Monday, June 25, 2007

Vacation Time: July 4-July 17 2007




I am ecstatic that I will be visiting Oahu and Kauai July 4th-the 17th. I will be available for massage on Sundays in June and July to make up for the time I will be gone. Please make note of that if you need to get in. If you are in need of bodywork while I'm away please call the Awakening Lotus Healing Arts Center at 503-331-1553 for massage, acupuncture or naturopathic advice.

Mahalo nui loa!!
Maree



No comments: